Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Updates

Hey Peeps,
Here are a few updates on my life, bulleted list style (of course!)
  • This year I've run over 100 miles :) -- yes in my Vibrams!
  • I've been measured and molded for Invisalign, so I'm getting my teeth straightened... for definitely! ha
  • There is a $25 giftcard to Olive Garden being mailed to me from my dentist since I was a referral!
  • At work today, I had chest tightness for a good hour and my heart raced after lunch. Not cool, it gave me a panic feeling :/
  • On the positive side, Casper the cat was an angel today, and minded me without the water bottle.
  • I'm all caught up on Greek and the Bachelor. Still so terribly far behind on Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Unexpected Life, and Parenthood! And I've been told I must watch Arrested Development... so I guess I haven't been in front of the TV much lately!
  • After running my second marathon, I must admit, I'd probably do a third without much hesitation. I just need to prepare ahead of time for the horrible leg cramps I get. Salt pills, maybe? I'm also looking forward to the next half marathon, hoping for a PR :)
  • As it turns out, I'm a big fan of Leopard basketball :) huge fan.
  • I'm going to get my passport (both US and Brazil) and then I can book my flight to see my family!! Praise God, I already have enough $ in the bank, just gotta get my documents ready.
  • I'm in need of major prayer, I've got some big life transitions in the works. Pray that God's hand guides me through and lets me know what I need to be doing.
That's all I have for now! Love you guys.
God bless

Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment