Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

random writing :)

I have reverse writer's block tonight, which consists of my brain being too jumbled to write due to too many ideas.

It's actually kind of miserable. I wish it upon no one.

I wanted to dig up old halloween pictures of myself, and post an album to cover up the fact I didn't dress up or celebrate it at all this year. At 24, I feel like I've passed the age. Most of my friends are dressing up their children. I carved pumpkins with kids. Sure, sure, I've eaten some free candy and laughed at costumes. I enjoyed the day, despite my lack of participation and effort.





If I had dressed up, I would have gone as Jason Terry.




Celebrating the Mavs even now :) dressing up as the Jet!! It would have been pretty simple too, just a jersey, headband, and high socks, and do the JET thing around lol easy peasy :)

Okay I am going to bed because if I don't seize this moment I will stay up for another 2 hours.

Here's a lovely verse, xanga style.

"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets,
   the name of the LORD is to be praised."
-Psalm 113:3

ps. when I used to write my very first blog, xanga, it followed this format "rambling rambling, more rambling... the Word of God" no matter how short, how random, or how unrelated, I usually ended my blogs with a verse :) Makes me happy to look back.

But now, I find myself even happier looking forward and directly in front of me.
Thank You God, my portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment