Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

When it rains...

IT POURS!!!!!

I am so incredibly overwhelmed with joy today. Holy Lord Almighty and Good!

Allow me to count these blessings!! Let's stick with chronological order, because I'm not facebook :)

1) woke up on time & got ready in peace (trust me, such a blessing)
2) watched the SUNRISE as I drove to work
3) got to sing my current favorite song because it came on the radio "Times" by Tenth Avenue North
4) put in my notice at work that I'll be quitting on dec 9 and it was well-received! *PRRRAAAISE*
5) oh oh and I got my launch date, no big deal. I'm LEAVING ON JANUARY 10TH :)
6) My aunt and grandma are here from Brazil! I get to see them and visit with them for a whole week!
7) I am getting to see a lot of amazing people this weekend. Halleluyerrrrr
8) I am getting to baptize one of my best friends. What a joy what a joy.
9) I realize that I fall deeper and deeper in love with Jesus like... every single day.
10) It's Friday, Friday, getting down on Friday... and now it's weekend time :)

If I kept going, I'd waste my weekend in front of a screen.

I love you, reader!
God bless you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment