Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

You're the run in the rain

You’re the run in the rain, the wind on my face, the smile through the pain when I finish the race.
You’re the smell of cut grass, Texas heat I can see, my speed as I pass those in front of me.
You’re the icy-cold splash I pour on my head, the best rest when I crash at home on my bed.
You’re that perfect cool breeze that tingles my skin, 67 degrees, the best shape I’ve been in.
You’re the warmth at the start of a cold morning run. You’re my favorite part when it’s all said and done.
You’re the downhill, the blue sky, the sprint, the sunset, the reason I try, the memories I won’t forget.
You’re showing me joy in the littlest things. I’m blessed to keep going with the strength Your love brings.
I pray my heart sees You in all that I do or I’d be missing the point, God it’s all about You.

No comments:

Post a Comment