Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

100 Truths

Oh you know how this goes, I type a whole bunch about myself and put it in a numbered list. Since I'm terrible at 2 truths and a lie, I'll go ahead and stick to the truth :)

  1. My name is Helena.
  2. Wow this is gonna be easy
  3. I got too much sleep last night.
  4. I woke up at 4 am wide awake haha weird.
  5. Lesson learned! I'm going to bed no earlier than 11.
  6. I'm glad May is over.
  7. June is a much better month overall, hotter, etc.
  8. I assessed my standings with my 2011 resolutions and I'm doing quite well.
  9. Getting my hair highlighted this Saturday, tempted to do something different.
  10. Nah.
  11. Well maybe. hmm putting some red in it is quite tempting.
  12. My calves are extremely sore from running at least 1500 bleachers.
  13. I counted.
  14. *whispers* I count things...
  15. My calves are never sore. This is a very strange sensation.
  16. My abs are never sore either.
  17. I seriously cannot remember the last time my abs were sore.
  18. I need a good abs workout, apparently.
  19. Maybe something named RAGE or FURY or CALL911MYABSAREONFIRE.
  20. I'm sure these are names of fantastic workout regimens on the market.
  21. If not, they should be.
  22. I like to doodle.
  23. I'm terrible at drawing.
  24. If I'm drawing with my eyes closed, I'm really not so bad compared to others that have their eyes closed.
  25. We did that once as an activity in Bible study, so I know.
  26. I used to think that salons tried to rip you off by offering to draw a little flower on your pedicure and charging you 5 bucks for it.
  27. Now I'm one of those people that actually ask for the little flower or swirlies.
  28. But I refuse to pay for the "fancy" pedicure.
  29. I can get mud on my feet for free. I do it all the time.
  30. I filled up my car today for $3.45 a gallon, uh huh check it out!
  31. I need one of those crazy carwashes that I pay tweens to detail inside my car and it ends up smelling like vanilla.
  32. I can't stop laughing at the concept of getting mud on my feet.
  33. I laugh at my own jokes all the time.
  34. It's pathetic.
  35. Even if they were funny, the fact that I laugh so hard about them kills the comedic value.
  36. I've been reading a ton. Mostly the Bible.
  37. I'm also reading a devotional on purity. It's great.
  38. I can chug entire bottles of water, without even blinking.
  39. Sometimes I feel like I must be dehydrated, but I know I'm not.
  40. I sweat too much.
  41. I fidget too much.
  42. I have restless leg syndrome.
  43. My boss thinks it's hilarious to make fun of my RLS.
  44. "look at her, shaking like that, haha"
  45. I actually love my boss, he's super funny.
  46. I like to make pictures at work, even though I'm really not skilled at it at all.
  47. But hey I technically get paid to do it if I do it at work.
  48. I am an employed artist. Booyah
  49. I found a picture of a sloth and added a mustache and glasses and eyebrows to it, and put my boss's name at the bottom.
  50. This picture has been printed out and it is taped up in the lab.
  51. Everyone thinks it's funny :)
  52. And yes, he is aware of it.
  53. He liked it.
  54. I'm not sure I can do this!
  55. I can do this!
  56. I like to make puns.
  57. Like... "wow Dirk played SICK!"
  58. yeah. that was stupid. but didn't stop me from saying it.
  59. multiple times.
  60. I still have 40 of these left.
  61. I hate needles.
  62. I'm really good at sticking people with needles though.
  63. But nobody likes needles.
  64. Thankfully I don't have to do it too often.
  65. If I ever manned up and got a tat, it would be awesome.
  66. I always thought it'd be funny if I got a blacklight tattoo of a huge dragon on my back.
  67. That's a joke. I'd never do that.
  68. I'm really excited to go to the grand canyon.
  69. I love to travel.
  70. The traveling part may or may not be my favorite, actually.
  71. The journey is often more exciting than you think it will be.
  72. The destination can be less exciting than you hoped it would be.
  73. That's why I like the traveling so much better than the arriving.
  74. I want to go to Greece and Italy.
  75. The other countries in Europe are okay too, but those 2 stand out for me.
  76. People that have really loud inside voices scare me quite a bit.
  77. Large grown women should never wear high pigtails. That's about as truthful as it's gonna get!
  78. Also, people who talk on the phone while they are in a waiting room should realize that their conversation will be heard. By all. *sigh* #fact
  79. I always, always get a discount when I go get an oil change. Coupon or not.
  80. I can eat raspberries by the pound. 
  81. I wish I was kidding. 
  82. I'm the loudest mavs fan ever.
  83. I'm probably a rude neighbor...
  84. Unless my neighbors are also mavs fans.
  85. Why wouldn't they be?! 
  86. Then I'm the best neighbor ever.
  87. My cat hates it when I scream at the TV.
  88. Especially during the Bachelorette...
  89. He hides behind the Christmas tree
  90. I have a Christmas tree up and it is June.
  91. More men would watch The Bachelorette if they named it "Making out in a Hot Tub"... which is all they do.
  92. I'm gonna make homemade chocolate chip cookies tonight! om nom nom
  93. Everyone should have remote start if you live in Texas. It's AAAMAZING!
  94. Getting in the car is like sitting in a volcano during the summer.
  95. Then you turn the car on and the vents are blowing hot steam right at you. It'll melt your eyeballs, you gotta close your eyes!
  96. But if I use remote start, my car is cooled down by the time I get in it, hallelujah!
  97. A truth that brings a tear is so so so much better than a lie that brings a smile.
  98. I brush my teeth constantly.
  99. It's because I have invisalign! And it's working!!
  100. I think my truths are splendid. Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment