Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

I accept no less


I accept no less than His will for me
No more false hope
No more empty dreams
No more assuming what’s best
No more compromising for temporary

I desire no more than His will for me
Even if I don’t fit in
Even if it’s not my timeline
Even if He brings me to hardship
Even though it requires me to give up control

His will for me is all I want
He will provide for me
He will get me where He needs me
He will bring me what my heart needs
He will be my hiding place when I need one
He will be my source of strength
He will restore my life
He will listen kindly to my prayers
He will hold me when I’m frail
He will bless me abundantly
He will rejoice over me with singing
I will never doubt His power
I will put my hope and my trust in His unfailing love

No comments:

Post a Comment