Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Flashback to 2004

This is an entry from my old blog and it made me smile. Funny how some things don't change =)
Thursday, August 12, 2004



Currently Playing
Crashings
By Falling Up
Arafax Deep
see related
LiTtLe ThInGs I'm ThAnKfUl FoR
 - When my day is so wonderful and I didn't expect it.
 - When a friend calls.
 - When I find gum or candy in the register drawer at work.
 - When I see hohos at the candy machine at work.
 - When my dogs think they're in trouble and they make the cutest faces.
 - When someone else washes the dishes.
 - When mom fills up my car with gas.
 - The smell of matches after you blow them out.
 - The pretty colors in the sky or neat-looking clouds.
 - When my car is clean.
 - When my car is dirty.
 - When I have so many people in my car, we don't care if it's dirty or clean b/c we're having so much  fun.
 - How water tastes so perfect after you run 4 miles in the heat.
 - When an old friend talks to me.
 - When I think life couldn't get any worse, and it doesn't
 - When I sit and daydream about heaven.
 - When my legs and hands hurt so much from playing on the swings in the playground with my high school friends.
 - When it feels so good to fall asleep in that one boring English lecture, and I do, for an hour, and I dont get caught.
 - When I think I'll never stop crying and then a friend cheers me up by talking in a girlish voice, or telling a fart joke.
 - When you can say "Chubby Bunny" with 11 large marshmallows in your mouth, setting a new record.
 - When you think you clicked the wrong link but you didn't, and it goes to the right page.
 - When you mispronounce the name of your favorite chips and make a friend forever b/c it was just that funny.
 - When you hang out with someone you've known forever but never really hung out with in person... and you have problems saying bye b/c they're so fun to be around.
 - Abbreviations.
 - Seeing your picture in a random page of the yearbook and yellin "hey there's me!"
 - When I get so bored I plan my wedding in my head.
 - When you think you lost something you can't live without, yet you realize you're 10 times stronger now that you're without it.
 - When you realize you're doing the right thing in God's eyes, and that makes you feel soooooooo good.
 - When I stand up and walk all the way to the front of the bus to stand up for my faith, going against my peers, but I didn't lose any friends.
 - When you're sitting there praying and you can swear that Jesus is standing right next to you and you're scared to open your eyes b/c you'd see Him and He's too wonderful, and tears just pour out and suddenly everything's okay.
 - When I feel the sunshine on my face and I think I'm getting sunburned but I dont.
 - When I find clean socks without having to dig for them.
 - When the dogs go outside instead of inside.
 - Mitsy.
 - My giant spongebob pillow.
 - Having someone so very special smile at you... and you know right then and there that you'll never forget that moment.
 - Knowing God showers you with little things and He just wants to make you happy and love you and have you with Him forever, in heaven.


Reading this always cheers me up. Maybe b/c it's a list of good things... hmm nice huh? Yall should try writing one... it's really fun.


" For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and spirit, of joints and marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

~Love~Peace~'n'~Music~

No comments:

Post a Comment