Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This Letter Bites

Helena,
It’s no secret you’ve been mouthing off about me, but now it’s my turn. How rude of you to be talking smack about me, considering I’m riiiiight here, in your face. I can hear every word coming out of your mouth. Even blogging about how much this hurts you. Well maybe you should consider the inconvenience you are causing me. Did you stop to think about how much all this moving around would affect me? One day I was just hanging out, well-rooted, and now I just feel out of place! It's eating me up! You need to stop pushing me around like this.  I don't even know where I’m going with this, but the point is: this bites. This really really bites.
I do my best not to grind you about your weird food choices. I do my job, deadgum it!
I don’t know how you can even talk about smiling.  I say you’re the one out of line, not me.
Don't brush this letter off, either.

Sincerely,
Your First Premolar

No comments:

Post a Comment