Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Love Remains

Despite feelings, moods, circumstances, temporary troubles, miscommunications, and doubts, one thing remains... Love. It's a strong, stubborn, beautiful, steady, willful, often blind choice. It sticks. It fights. It wins. 

Love conquers fear. 

Love conquers everything. 
Love is there regardless. 
Love sees every flaw but says "I'm bigger." 
Love withstands rejection and betrayal. 
It brushes the dirt off and gets back up. 
Love doesn't shrink back when things get tough. 
Love handles pain bravely. 
Love is confident through uncertainty. 
Love stays constant when feelings falter. 
Love instantly forgives. 
Love has long forgotten the wrongs. 
Love looks past the past, seizes the present, and guarantees the future. 
Love goes through hell with eyes focused on heaven. 
Love is no matter what, no matter when, no matter how. 
Love is. 
Love will always be.

Love is a gift from God. He taught it to us.
We've tarnished it with our conditions.
God shows us His unfailing love, and with all my heart I want my love to never fail.
So help me God, it won't.


I love you and I always will

No comments:

Post a Comment