Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Tentative Christmas Wish List

Christmas is just around the corner...well it's around the corner, and then you have to walk about a mile, to the left... but who cares about specifics, right? Christmas is coming.

I thought it'd be fun to write my tentative wish list!

Before I get started, I want to emphasize that 1) my love language is physical touch, not gifts, so I'd much rather have a hug and a visit than stuff. 2) I can fit all my belongings in my car (and I'm glad) so don't judge me!

Ahem.

1) E-reader, preferably a Nook (and my mom is giving me hers that she never uses, so CHECK!)
2) A straightener to tame the mane (mine died in April, sad sad day!).
3) A gun. It's just weird not to own something I can shoot with... I sold my shotgun before the trip.
4) Mascara.
5) A new case for my phone, because the one I have now is torn to shreds because I fiddle with it too much.
6) Car insurance ahahaha.
7) Unlimited Starbucks would be nice... but heaven will have fountains of salted caramel frappuccino.
8) A job would be awesome. A fax from Jesus with my 2-year plan would be even more awesome!
9) Acceptance letter from grad school would be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
10) An external hard drive.
11) A cat? No... I can't have a cat. But pray that I can have a cat soon.

Okay that's all I have :) Making this list was probably more for my benefit, but I guess it's alright once in a while to blog like this, eh? Gives you a glimpse into my brain.

Thanks for stopping by and you stay classy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment