Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

One Step Too Far

I have a problem :) it's more of a quirk, alas it's still odd.

I go just one step too far.

Perfect example:
--------------------------------------------------------
****At Work****

Helena: I'm going down to the cafeteria to get a salad
Boss: Oh you couldn't pay me to eat there
Helena: Ha yeah? I like their salad bar!
Boss: Well be ready to find a bandaid in your food.
Helena: LOL that's my favorite part!

**** should have stopped there, but I went one step too far****

Helena: I found one once that was still sticky! I put it on my paper cut! WINNING!
Boss: .......
*awkward moment*
Helena: Okay I'll be back in a few. *leave the lab*
----------------------------------------------------------

So you see what I'm talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment