Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Smile News

As it turns out, I only have 14 more weeks of Invisalign!!!!!!!!!  Meaning I will be


 DONE WITH BRACES ON SEPTEMBER 20TH






God willing :) I may need to have very minor surgery to remove the little nerve between my front teeth lol I’ve had it since I was little bitty, and now it may be getting in the way of the final product. The dentist said he’d have to get it with a laser. And I of course asked if he could gas me.  He said he’d numb my mouth with a giant needle instead. Fun...My bottom teeth are all done :) Now I just change the top retainer every 2 weeks, until it’s through.  And no more IPR (which is the awful filing of my teeth that Dr. Davis did to make room)!! Ouchies.


As of today, my teeth are incredibly sore, especially my first premolar. This retainer HURTS!!  I was hoping since I’ve been wearing it since yesterday afternoon and all through the night, that this morning would be gentler. But I was wrong! Advil advil advil, and Lord let it work!

I’m so thankful. I know it’s kinda silly but I’ve wanted braces for years and years, and finally this year God blessed me with enough funds to get them done. And it was invisible on top of that. And they’ll take only 6 months total! Praise God, always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment