Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Encouraged by me?!

At least once a week, I am approached by people of all ages (whether in person or online) thanking me for sharing my experiences with them.

I want to take a brief moment to prayerfully thank these people who go out of their way to say my posts/words/blogs/stories are encouraging to them. 

THANK YOU.

Lord only knows how much that really means to me. I write, share, vent, and try to live life with you people. We're all busy and going through our own trials, but you take the time to tell me that MY life is encouraging YOURS?! That my experiences are worth reading to you?! That.... is awesome. My hope is that everything I do brings glory to God. If in any way, my writing points you to the one and only true God and encourages your personal relationship with Jesus, I will keep on. :) 

Thank you for living life with me. 

I truly love you all and appreciate you so much.
May God bless you abundantly with the joy of His presence as you seek after Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment