Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Shy Tooth

Today I had the pleasure/displeasure of popping the very last Invisalign retainer of the journey onto my sensitive teeth.
Oh my soul, my eyes are watering and my mouth is pulsing in pain.
You see, the culprit is my shy tooth.


Located between my right front tooth (don't make me go technical) and my canine tooth, this little buddy just likes to hang back, have a good time. He is a follower.
He does not want to stand beside his neighbors, socially anxious and whatnot. I get it, I get it, I do talk a lot and it's scary to be so close to the outside world... but shy little tooth, you're getting evicted from your current location. You gotta move on up here, it's a promotion. Everybody else already gave in.

It's your turn, you ungrateful, pain-inducing introvert! Move it!





Two more weeks of torturing my shy tooth, until it falls in line.

Praise the Lord for Advil.

No comments:

Post a Comment