Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Little Update

Hey yall :)
Here's a short update on my life!

I'm still in El Salvador!
Thus far I've preached twice, shared bits of my testimony to a church a couple of times, and done some major crazy dancing to amuse the kiddos here. I learned how to make a balloon dog, and I'm excited to attempt more random balloon artistry (insert dry humor here).
I'm finishing Acts tomorrow, and praying about what God wants me to read next.

Be in prayer for me and my heart. I've been feeling more confident with ministry, yet feeling really insecure in my personal life. I honestly wish God would just tell me the plan, but that's not how He works most of the time. Lord knows I gotta work on my patience and just trust Him, and that's exactly what's happening right now. Also pray for me to be more perceptive of my team and their needs.
I praise God for these character-building situations, but prayer is appreciated :)

Love and miss you guys!
Blessings,

Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment