Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

11 Perks of Being Single

Okay okay okay okay.... here it is. Goofy blog has been requested. This was the original intent a while back, but it turned into all-out seriousness. We've covered how serious it is, now it's time to have a bit of fun with it, eh?

11 PERKS OF BEING SINGLE

1) eating my weight in candy without the "oh no, she's gonna let herself go" flash of panic in the eyes of my beholder. I run marathons, come on!




2) don't have to share my candy



3) I can still cuddle! With pets! 


4) watching chick flicks and kid movies without protest




5) it's fun to analyze cryptic comments from the opposite sex about my organs... it's like trying to understand batman language
 









6) no false expectations of flowers on my birthday



7) nobody is being ditched when the girls hang out and get crazy.




8) having "Someone Like You" moments is totally okay




9) I have a weird sense of humor, so no sense of humor disagreements. ie this to me is hilarious, most people don't get it.



 

10) skype dates wif mah TwitterTwin... well that ain't gonna change regardless, but it's a current perk!


11) trusting God with everything and being refined for what's to come.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing post!!!!
    Love, titia:)

    ReplyDelete