Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Beach to Bay Relay Pick-up Lines

Hello girls and boys!
Helena is bored and laughing and speaking in the third person, um so I'm waiting for my baton by the ocean and my mind is already racing w funny lines that i wont use but wow. i need share.

  • here ya go, *hands water bottle* you've been running through my mind gotta stay hydrated!
  • *hands water bottle* you look hot!
  • do you know where i can get a life jacket? im drowning in the ocean of your eyes.
  • *throw out the line in their direction and start reeling and walk closer * if i caught you, i wouldnt throw you back! keeper! ... or..... looks like a great catch!
  • you look like my next boyfriend!
  • nice bib, whats your number?
  • *bump the person* nice running into you! 
  • *set timer on watch to go off* beep its about time i met you!
there are more, but im out of time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment