Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Glorious, Notorious Nicknames

My name is Helena... a strong, fiery name! Thanks mom ;)
HOWEVER... I'm very prone to getting nicknames!

Here's a list of ridiculous names I've been called through the years...

Porquinha cor de rosa-- pink little piggie... thanks mom.

Marmota-- marmot. Yes, I had a fat face as a child, thanks.

Cara de Lua-- moon face. yes. theme. my face is remarkably fat.

Leninha/Lenita/Lenovisk etc-- variations of my name with strange endings.

Lenar Beaner - um brazilian. i like beans? thanks Lesley


Evil Brazilian - middle school nickname. I think they meant well.

Jawbreaker - either bc I could break a jaw, or because of the candy. 

 Roadrunner - back in the day I was actually decent at running.

Nurr - originated with "Helenarrr" and then shortened to Nurr.
Bah & Nurr, as mimes, 2006

Spark Plug - Honors Hall staff coined it, I got called this my entire junior year of college!

High-speed - started out as a sarcastic nickname at work, but then grew into a compliment ;) boo ya!

Small & Mighty - very powerful nickname. unfortunately got shortened to S&M, without me knowing what it stood for. Thanks... thanks.


Gypsy Princess - I'm not a fan of gypsies. I'm very open about it. They always wear green and purple together and have beads and smell like cheaply perfumed garbage. They dance circles around you and steal your stuff. And they always jingle. I could go on for days about gypsies, but why would I want to?

Little H - self-explanatory, I'm a little tiny human.
very cute Tiffany's necklace... I accept late birthday gifts
H-FABB - inspired by Step Up 3D, when they said "remember BFABB!" and Brandi and I coined ourselves B-FABB and H-FABB. So I'm from a boom box.


Karnage - my new nickname at work, umm basically blood got everywhere and it was my fault. My boss was quick to nickname me Carnage.... "but wait, let's spell it with a K" he said, so Karnage.

 There ya have it folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment