Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Scripture this Morning

Scripture that is speaking to my heart this morning :)

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life." Prov 13:12

"Every prudent man acts out of knowledge, but a fool exposes his folly." Prov 13:16

"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm." Prov 13:20

"When calamity comes, the wicked are brought down, but even in death the righteous have a refuge." Prov 14:32

"I was pushed back and about to fall, but the Lord helped me. The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation." Psalm 118:13-14

"In my anguish I cried out to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? The Lord is with me; he is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes." Psalm 118:5-9



"I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free." Psalm 119:32

"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." Matt 10:16

"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters." Matthew 12:30, Red letters...



"He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy. Blessed is the man who always fears the Lord, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble." Prov 28:13-14.


Yes I was a little bit scattered this morning, but this all makes sense :)
God is amazing.
He's been answering my prayers left and right. I said yesterday "It's not what about what I want anymore" and I mean it. Whatever God has in store for me, I'll gladly take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment