Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

EPIPHANY

Hmmmmmm how do I word this?
Fantastic?
Amazing?
Miraculous?

You see, God puts people in your life for specific reasons. Only He knew what it would take to break my chains, and well... God provides. God is a God of wrath alright. He understands what it's like to have it. What it would take to say "enough" and turn away and flood the earth, what it will take to bring down the fire. God's wrath is perfect. It's righteous.
Righteous anger is beautiful.
It's freeing. It freed me from some pretty heavy chains.
In freedom, I'm praising God, who has wonderful things in store for me.
God, who will let me reap what I've been sowing. Honesty, Love, Sincerity, Kindness, Forgiveness.
No one whose hope is in You will ever be put to shame.
Today I feel clothed with strength and dignity.
I can laugh at the days to come.
My prayers are heard and answered.
Forgetting what is behind, I press on.
I have inside me a hardened heart, clearly unbroken, full of Christ's righteousness.
I took a hit and I didn't even stumble.
That's what it feels like to have Jesus: power, courage, and, when needed, righteous anger.
Thank you, Compassionate Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment