Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Irony

No, this isn't a post about blood! Although blood is iron-y.
Irony... I think it's almost funny now. To be completely wrong :) God always wins. 

♥  That a long and arduous chain of events would lead to something extremely lovely!
♥  That as soon as I say "no way, not me" God says "my way, yes you"
♥  That I say "I'm finally content!" and God throws me an epic curve ball.
♥  That in losing everything, God secured my victory.
♥  That the only way to become more patient is by waiting.
♥  That silence speaks volumes.
♥  That the Lord will call on the most afraid to be warriors.
♥  That trusting in His timing means surrendering my deadlines.
♥  That He disciplines with hardship, but blesses with simplicity.
♥  Last but not least, the more I give up control, the more He kindly reveals to me.



Oh the things I know now... I smile from ear to ear!!!!
He really cares :)

Thank you, merciful Savior.



I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes--I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me! -Job 19:25-27

few more days... just a few more days....

No comments:

Post a Comment