Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Immeasurably More

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21


I can tell you this morning that God has been doing immeasurably more than all I asked or imagined in my life.


I am being encouraged and prayed for by more people than I ever thought possible.


God has provided a home church that not only loves me, but wants to send me as a missionary and support me.


My heart is so full of compassion right now. I'm ready to share His love with others.


The Lord has been equipping me and teaching me more about the gifts He's given me.


God has brought somebody into my life who is very very special. I got to hear from him again today. What a joy.


I saw the sun rise over the ocean this morning, and I felt a renewed sense of peace that He's at work for me, for my good, and that I need to rest in this peace. Everything will come together. He reassured me with Exodus 14:14 "The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still."


God is so faithful. I'm overwhelmed by His grace in my life.
You know well, dear friends and family, that I've gone through really terrible hardships, for the glory of God.


Had I not gone through those trials, I'd never understand or come to trust in Jesus like I do now. "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:2-4


"As you know, we consider blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job's perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy." James 5:11


Because He is so compassionate and merciful, He made the twisted roads lead to where I am today.


Right here, I'm SO happy. I know trying times will come again, but wow. In this glorious morning, my heart is full. I can feel His hand leading me through. I trust His beautiful timeline.  I praise Him wholeheartedly.


I cried tears of joy this morning, for the glory of God.
My Creator has plans to prosper me, not to harm me, plans to give me a hope and a future. It no longer matters to me whether these plans have anything to do with what I hoped for myself, because I trust that the Creator of my heart knows what I need and will continue to do immeasurably more for me than I can ask or imagine, for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment