Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

God's provision and pro vision: Housing

Who knew that this year, so thoroughly documented, would be the time God's been using me to equip me for something like this?!

Hindsight is 20/20. But God knew it all along!!
He knew why I'd feel the rejection I felt yesterday, and He let me turn to Him about it.
Then He answered my prayer for housing provision this morning. My friend Deanna is going to let me move into her spare bedroom from October until the day I leave in January. I'll be helping her with cleaning and cooking, and with her two wonderful little boys. I can tell you, but words fail me at how unbelievably amazing this is to me. I LOVE kids. God put such a passion in my heart to someday be a mom, and I get some good practice here. I get to help my friend with her home. God has blessed my friend with a generous heart. God has given me a place to live so I can put the extra money toward the mission trip.



Can you see His hand of blessing on top of this situation?

"I know that you can do all things;
         no plan of yours can be thwarted."

                       - Job 42:2

1 comment:

  1. I love you Helena!! You are such an inspiration, and I am super excited for the boys to get to be in your presence for a few months! I am certain they will learn alot from you!!

    ReplyDelete