Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thoughtful

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things." Phil 4:8


There are people who enter my life and try to pull me away from the Lord. Then, there are those who bring such a light, and such joy. Placed strategically in my path, for my good. My helpers, my warriors, my encouragers, my builders. They reach out to me. They answer questions I never asked. They have similarities to me I never thought possible. They surprise me with goodness. They love me generously. They listen to me. They laugh with me. They pray over me with confidence. In tears, they rejoice over the work the Lord has done in me.

God has equipped me with a powerful army-- strong men and women, whose faith is inspiring and whose efficient prayers are being heard and answered all over the world.

Every doubt melts away. Every hesitation is replaced with affirmation. Every challenge along the way is trampled by the grace and faithfulness of God. 



"I cry out to God Most High, to God,
who fulfills his purpose for me.
I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations;
I will sing of you among the peoples.
For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let your glory be over all the earth."
Psalm 57:2,9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment