Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Verse this morning :)

This... is what the Lord had for me this morning. I literally just flipped to something, sleepily, and whoa. whoa!!!


Here it is:


Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

Remember the former things, those of long ago;
I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me.
I make known the end from the beginning,
from ancient times, what is still to come.
I say: My purpose will stand,
and I will do all that I please.
From the east I summon a bird of prey;
from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
What I have said, that will I bring about;
what I have planned, that I will do.

Isaiah 46:4,9-11





the Word of the Lord :)
Thanks be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment