Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Funny Workday

Here are some snippets of my day, because work today was pretty funny :)


--------------------------------------
*while I was doing transfusion inspections*
Nurse: sir could you give me your name and date of birth?
Patient: those are already mine!


-------------------------------------


Two of my teachers, now colleagues, brought a new batch of students through the lab. The next conversation happened right in front of all the new students.
By the way, my hair is currently brown. It is supposed to fade down to my natural dark blonde, here's to hoping.


Teacher #1: Helena, I love your hair!
Me: Thank you!
Teacher #1: I saw it on your facebook! I was creeping on your facebook!
Me: LOL
Teacher #2: It makes you look older!
Me: Yeah? Think I look 19 yet? I was going for 19!
Everyone: LOL


-------------------------------------


Random stranger in the elevator: YOUR HAIR IS BROWN!
Me: yes it is!
Random stranger in the elevator: *points to my name badge picture* IT WAS BLONDE BEFORE!
Me: yes it was!
*elevator doors open, we exit and go our separate ways*


-------------------------------------


Person picking up blood: *squints while looking at me* something is different!
Me: my hair is darker?
Person picking up blood: no, there's something else...
Me: I'm not wearing my glasses?
Person picking up blood: no, that's not it! *points to my face* you're wearing MAKEUP!
Me: oh wow. I am! I took 5 minutes this morning haha
Person picking up blood: see I noticed!


-------------------------------------


Boss: meow meow meow
Me: I really like your cat noises!
Boss: so does my cat! He appreciates that someone speaks his language!
Me: ahahaha




See, I had a funny day today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment